Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges. A super easy and healthy side dish that comes together in minutes!
These Sweet Potato Wedges make the perfect side dish to any summer meal! Caramelized and crispy on the outside. Light and fluffy on the inside. The best part is you will be eating these fries in less than 30 minutes, start to finish! Best of all this recipe has only 4 ingredients!
To prep the potatoes I scrub them really well and leave the skin on. This helps the wedges from falling apart when grilling. Then I boil them until they are fork tender then toss them in olive oil and spices then place them on the grill. They take about 2-3 minutes per side on the grill. I cook them until they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Serve with some Spicy Ketchup for dipping and enjoy!
Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges
- 4 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges with skin on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Carefully add in sweet potato wedges and cook until fork tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain the water then add in the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to the same pot. Toss to coat.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook the potatoes until crispy on the outside, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove and serve immediately with my Spicy Ketchup!